Kay Jay Electronics
Kay Jay Electronics (Pvt) Ltd is a subsidiary company of Kay Jay Security. We target our success through continuous programs of market research, and developing turnkey security solutions that benefits our clients, keeping the overall security cost affordable. We are proud to state that we have provided our electronic security systems, and are still providing through our rental program, to Sri-Lanka’s top private and corporate establishments (please find our client list attached). We understand the importance and benefits that a high-end electronic security system can provide. Having well established clients such as the Taj Exotica, Taj Samudra, Taj Airport garden, Richard Pieris, Brandix, Keells, Hidramani, etc, on our monthly rental program for the past ten years, we can proudly state that Kay Jay Electronics are the pioneers for the rental program, and the only electronic security provider that can provide a reliable, hassle free, and long lasting electronic security solution.
Why go on our rental program?:
Your security is important to us. Our main goal is to ensure that the required and most high-end security solution is made affordable to out clients. By replacing a large capital investment with small rental payments you can immediately afford the most appropriate security system for your business. Why compromise on security solutions when you don't need to?
Key benefits of our rental program:
- 100% of your electronic security rental payments can be set against your business profits reducing your tax liability - remember an outright purchase is treated as an asset and this means only a depreciating portion of it's value can be written down against tax each year
- No large capital investment outlay required to pay for the equipment
- Fixed cost covering all security purchase of equipment, installation and commissioning
- Ease Cash Flow - You cannot afford to cut corners when investing in new security systems for your business. By renting the system, you can reduce the pressure on your finances as it replaces a substantial cash investment with a much smaller rental payment. Instead keep your cash flowing for dependent aspects of business operations such as salaries and stock purchases
- Overhead cost of installation is included with the rental payment
- As the business grows, or your needs change, equipment can be added to the system on rent. There are several options available including 'upgrade' where the outstanding rentals are taken into a fresh lease agreement along with all the costs for the new equipment. We can discuss the best options for you at any time during the lifetime of the lease.