KAY JAY SECURITY PERSONNEL
Kay Jay Security will provide you with certified, and trained Security Guards. Each Security Professional has been screened to the standards of the Ministry of Defense of Sri Lanka.
- Our pre-employment background investigation far exceeds that of most Security Establishments in the country. Our personnel all submit to a series of aptitude tests, and extensive in-service training regarding industrial security and defensive tactics. Prior to commencement of a contract with Kay Jay Security, we will provide you with the full applicant investigation of each proposed security guard.
- On Site Training Officers – When commencing a contract, Kay Jay Security provides a free Onsite training officer to ensure strict adherence to our general orders and your rules, regulations and ordinances. Kay Jay Security site supervisors are utilized as a liaison between Kay Jay Security and our clients. Onsite training officers will ensure our client’s needs and special duties attached to the unit is complied with. It is our belief that in order to assure the best quality of service, we must keep close relationships with our personnel both on and off duty.
- Permanent Team – We believe in deploying permanent security personnel to our clients. Unlike most security companies that consistently rotate security personnel between Clients, Kay Jay Security will provide permanent team and back up personnel to the client management. This task is key to ensure the client’s requirements are adhered to, and most importantly that the security personnel are well trained on their duties.
- Kay Jay Security has taken a unique approach to the business of contract security. Many of our competitors employ minimally screened and trained guards. Our approach involves a proactive theory of well-groomed, exceptionally trained, uniformed security guards. Our strategy entails several steps to mitigate the possibility and opportunity for theft of property, or injury to persons within the facility.
- The quality we bring to your environment begins long before you see our security guards. The Board of Directors at Kay Jay Security has resolved to make the recruitment and training of our personnel the key to our success; in that, we conduct training initiatives on a regular basis with over 500 applicants per month. As of present date, Kay Jay Security employees over 3,000 personnel nationwide.
The work force consists of experienced personnel in all security management operations. The operations division is composed of staff who were trained in the highest standards in the military and the Police, as such they are very skilful in their performance and their services will be invaluable to suit the present day industrial needs.
The operational force consists of under mentioned categories.
- Director Operations – Oversees by Managing Director
- Head of Operations
- Cluster Managers (CM)
- Divisional Officers (DO)
- Visiting Officers (VO)
- Security Managers (SM)
- Officers in Charge (OIC)
- Senior Security Officers (SSO)
- Junior Security Officers (JSO)
- Lady Security Officers (LSO)